Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation
Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation- ITIL
This entry-level qualification training offers participants general awareness of key concepts, structure, elements, and terminology used in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Lifecycle, including linkages between Lifecycle stages, core principles, processes implemented and their contribution to Service Management practices.
Upon completion, candidates can expect to gain a general overview, and basic knowledge and understanding of ITIL.
- 16-17 January
- 13-14 February
- 12-13 March
- 16-17 April
- 11-12 May
- 11-12 June
- 9-10 July
- 18-19 August
- 10-11 September
- 8-9 October
- 12-13 November
- 10-11 December
IT Advisor, Consultant, Auditor and Investigator
- 20 years of working experience with in-depth exposure in IT Management, Governance, Risk, Security and Assurance.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) International Subject Matter Expert and Program Evaluator.
- ISACA International Subject Matter Expert and Program Mentor.
- SABSA, IASA and NIST NCCoE Working Group Member.
- Have advised, consulted and audited 40+ organizations whilst in IT Project Management sphere, have co-managed multi-million-dollar projects.
- Have delivered and hosted 250+ sessions with 8,000+ attendees and 6000+ hours of training, lecture, conference, workshop, seminar across Indonesia and APAC for 70+ organizations.
- Have crafted, reviewed and edited 350+ articles, papers, manuscripts, cases and white paper on IT, business, and management for 20+ media, blogs, journals, frameworks, and conferences notably for COBIT, PMBOK, ITABoK, ZDNet Asia, SDA Asia, TechWireAsia, Forbes, e27.co, DetikINET.
- International certifications under the belt are PMP, CISA, CGEIT, ASF, CHFI, ITIL-F, CHITSP, CHITP, CCSP, ECC, HPCP, BCIP, BCP, and MFF among others.
- Guest Lecturer and Community Mentor/Teaching Assistant for American and Indonesian universities (University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, University of Texas at Brownsville, UI, Padjadjaran University, Airlangga University, ITB, IPB, Prasetiya Mulya, Binus).
- Current focuses: Digital and Crypto Currency, Agile and Scrum, Cyber Security & Resilience, Online Fraud Examination, Digital Forensics and Investigation, Information Privacy.
- Industry exposure: Banking, Finance, E-Commerce, F&B, Retail and Healthcare.
Baca juga: Audit Kepatuhan POJK No.38/POJK.03/2016
In details, at the end of this training, attendees are expected to:
- Comprehend Service Management as a practice
- Understand Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation (ITIL) Service Lifecycle
- Master concepts and definitions
- Value key principles, structures and Models
- Raise their awareness on selected processes
- Profile selected functions and roles
- Understand technology and architecture
- Utilize competence and training
- Commencing Service Management and Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation (ITIL)
- Mastering Service Strategy and Demand Management
- Valuing Service Design
- Mastering Service Catalogue and Service Level Management
- Familiarizing Service Transition
- Commencing Change Management, Asset and Configuration Management
- Valuing Knowledge, Release and Deployment Management
- Mastering Service Operation
- Understanding Event, Incident, Request Management
- Commencing Problem and Access Management
- Planning for Continual Service Improvement
- Mastering Authority Matrix with RACI Model
In order for effective learning and full appreciation, the course will be delivered with 30% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 70% allotted for hands-on lab exercise and case studies. Training lead will be assisted by presentation slides and actual demonstrations for clear understanding and smooth follow-through during the sessions. Active participation will be encouraged through individual work and collaborative effort.
Officers, supervisors and managers or any personnel who require basic understanding of IT framework, how ITIL is implemented to enhanced the quality of IT Service Management within their organization. On top of that, it is also intended for anyone who needs to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.