Project Management Body of Knowledge 6
Project Management Body of Knowledge 6 – PMBOK 6th Edition
A wide variety of types and sizes of businesses, government agencies and other organizations use people with knowledge and skills to help participate in and lead the management of a variety of projects. Nowadays all projects present unique challenges to project manager requiring coordination with many stakeholders and integration of various technological capabilities.
It addresses the role of the project manager and the project team at each phase of the project life cycle, helping us gain the foundation, basic experience, techniques and tools to manage each stage of our project to get work done on time, on scope and within budget.
- 28-30 January
- 25-27 February
- 25-27 March
- 22-24 April
- 20-22 May
- 26-28 June
- 15-17 July
- 19-21 August
- 16-18 September
- 21-23 October
- 18-20 November
- 16-18 December
Workshop Leader Project Management Body of Knowledge 6
IT Advisor, Consultant, Auditor and Investigator
- 20 years of working experience with in-depth exposure in IT Management, Governance, Risk, Security and Assurance.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) International Subject Matter Expert and Program Evaluator.
- ISACA International Subject Matter Expert and Program Mentor.
- SABSA, IASA and NIST NCCoE Working Group Member.
- Have advised, consulted and audited 40+ organizations whilst in IT Project Management sphere, have co-managed multi-million-dollar projects.
- Have delivered and hosted 250+ sessions with 8,000+ attendees and 6000+ hours of training, lecture, conference, workshop, seminar across Indonesia and APAC for 70+ organizations.
- Have crafted, reviewed and edited 350+ articles, papers, manuscripts, cases and white paper on IT, business, and management for 20+ media, blogs, journals, frameworks, and conferences notably for COBIT, PMBOK, ITABoK, ZDNet Asia, SDA Asia, TechWireAsia, Forbes, e27.co, DetikINET.
- International certifications under the belt are PMP, CISA, CGEIT, ASF, CHFI, ITIL-F, CHITSP, CHITP, CCSP, ECC, HPCP, BCIP, BCP, and MFF among others.
- Guest Lecturer and Community Mentor/Teaching Assistant for American and Indonesian universities (University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, University of Texas at Brownsville, UI, Padjadjaran University, Airlangga University, ITB, IPB, Prasetiya Mulya, Binus).
- Current focuses: Digital and Crypto Currency, Agile and Scrum, Cyber Security & Resilience, Online Fraud Examination, Digital Forensics and Investigation, Information Privacy.
- Industry exposure: Banking, Finance, E-Commerce, F&B, Retail and Healthcare.
Baca juga: Project Management with Agile and Scrum
Objective Training Project Management Body of Knowledge 6
The participants will learn key elements as Project Manager such as defining its role, developing a results-driven project management team, identifying, and managing project requirements, generating a focused project plan, managing its risks, estimating project costs and schedules, and resolving problems in immediate. In the end, we will gain an understanding of the strategies and skills necessary to manage projects of any size.
- Project Management: Concept, Standard, and Framework
- Project Lifecycle and Successful Criteria
- Project Management: Processes and Activities
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resources Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
For effective training and full appreciation of the course, it will be delivered with 30% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 70% allotted for discussions and case studies. We will learn project management skills through hands-on exercises, interactive case studies, and relevant discussions with our peers besides within the training lead.
In particular: project team member, project coordinator, project scheduler, project planner, project team lead, project sponsor, Business Analyst, project manager, and other project stakeholders, in a variety of settings.